Wednesday, February 17, 2010

hump day!

well, looks like this week is going by fast! why does it seem to do that as i get older? it just reminds me to quit procrastinating and get things i want to do done! like right now, i really should be making a couple of "thank you" cards instead of being on the computer......anyway just a quick post to show a couple of layouts that i got done this past weekend! both of these layouts were made using the february kit "bakers dozen" from studio calico. go check them out and subscribe, you wont regret it! well, maybe your wallet will 'cause you'll want to buy every kit and add-on they have,lol........enjoy :)


ps. just wanted to note that the layout above "in her eyes" is a total lift from lisa truesdell. she is a design team member over at studio calico (favorite place on the net) and this layout made me swoon! i dont usually "totally copy" people's stuff but in this case, i had no other choice! haha, thanks lisa!

8 comments:

Christyn said...

great lift!

*reyanna klein* said...

I also love Lisa! She's so awesome!

Great layouts! :-)

*reyanna klein* said...

Want some earplugs?! I decided to give out earplugs to additional people who didn't win! Check my blog... and then send me your address. :-)

Keshka said...

Love these layouts! Great lifts!

Estellita said...

Thanks for your visit !!! I love your blog, it's so beautiful !

Briana Johnson said...

Great pages! I really like what you did with that "lace" paper in on the top page - very creative. And I love the colors you used on the lift of Lisa.

amytangerine said...

nailgirl- to answer your question on my blog - yes, there are numerous step by step photos with written instructions too. and there is video and all kinds of good stuff!

Sandy Ang said...

oh your kitty looks adorable. just like my first cat Whiskers