Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"yes"

Well, i wanted to share something that really made me smile. My only daughter is a senior in high school this year and she applied to several colleges. She got accepted to all of them but "the one she reaaallly wanted" was this one! USC in Columbia, South Carolina! Now I have to say she has really good taste in colleges. I have always loved the Gamecocks and always had dreams of going there myself back in the day. But there was also another side of me that never wanted to leave my mom and dad! ha, imagine that! Anyway I had a feeling she would get accepted there so I grabbed my camera and snapped away! Congratulations Brianna, mom's proud of you! Heres a layout I did using my January kit from Studio Calico! Thanks for reading this far and have a great day. Only 2 more days till the weekend you know :)

kim

1 comment:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

she is one smart, beautiful young lady! Thanks for visiting, sweet!