Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Blues

Hi all. Boy have I got the blues! I spent my allowance over the weekend and now there are some really great deals via the web today and I'm broke!! Man was it hard to resist those Vera Bradley deals they sent me! I mean, come on, the exact purse I have been wanting was on sale 1/2 price! It was hard, but I resisted. I'll live..... On another note, I am very excited to be teaching a class tomorrow night at Charleston Scrapbooking in North Charleston. It's a really cute "favorite recipes" book made with the milk chocolate chipboard book by Basic Grey and decorated with the Nook and Pantry line of paper! Instead of using traditional index cards to write the recipes on, I substituted shipping tags with the little strings attatched! When you need it, just take the tag out of the pocket and throw it in your purse to take to the store if needed! I am in the process of taking pictures so I will post them tomorrow! Hope you like!

No comments: