Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fun acrylic Christmas album!!



These are some sneak peeks at an acrylic album class I'm teaching at my lss! I cant wait! It is chock full of Tim Holtz's seasonal grungeboard and distress stickles! these were really neat to work with, I love how the distress stickles really do look like vintage antique glass. If you haven't tried them yet, you should! I also used some of Tim's christmas stamps and Quickutz' new "Jolly" shapes and phrases... what fun, and thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

buttel4him said...

Kim you rock,the detail is incredible,super talented you are!!!!
-Ginger

Scrap QUEEN said...

WOW! This is just amazing! LOVE IT! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Ange said...

This is beautiful Kim!

ronee said...

I love your profile pic! I am the girl that took it!!! I remember you from Donna's classes! I love that you are teaching! You are super skilled! Hope to run into you!
xoxo
ronee