Tuesday, November 25, 2008


This was my first attempt at making ATC's, also known as artist trading cards. I participated in a swap at one of my favorite online scrapbooking sites, Studio Calico! I made two identical cards and sent them to two people that I was paired up with, and in return, I received two different cards from these same people. It was very fun to receive my cards in the mail. They both were beautiful and hopefully I will get a picture of them up in the next day or so! If your not familiar with ATC's, there is plenty of info on the net to get you started! Some sites even host swaps that you can participate in as well. Maybe I will also post some pictures of my Christmas cards that I have been working on. Thats all for now....

3 comments:

Ange said...

Super cute kimmie!

Scrap QUEEN said...

Love your blog and those cards are just AWESOME! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next!

cruisingcrafter said...

Hi Kim great to find you hear. You use to do my nails!! great job on the card. They are so much fun to make.